Archive - Angular 12 developer
A stable modern US product company is seeking a talented Angular 12 Developer to join their team. Please note that the company only considers candidates outside Ukraine for security reasons.
As a part of company, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining high-quality web applications using Angular 12, implementing modern web design principles, and delivering intuitive user experiences.
• Design and develop high-quality web applications using Angular 12 and TypeScript.
• Develop and maintain scalable, performant, and reliable front-end systems.
• Implement modern web principles, including responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility.
• Work with product managers, and other developers to deliver high-quality products.
• Write clean and maintainable code and ensure code quality by conducting regular code reviews.
• Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies.
• Participate in sprint planning, and daily stand-up meetings.
• Document code and processes and provide technical support to other team members.
• Strong experience in Angular 12 and TypeScript development.
• Experience in developing and maintaining modern front-end technologies and frameworks.
• Familiarity with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
• Understanding of agile methodologies and experience working in an agile development
• Familiarity with Git version control system.
• Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
Perks and conditions:
• Fully remote position.
• A talented, strong and collaborative team with a supportive teamlead
• Engaging and innovative projects and the possibility to
• A direct contract with the company
• Fast and easy recruitment process
• Work in Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST)
If you have a passion for creating high-quality web applications and implementing modern web design principles, we will be happy to proceed with your application!
Please share your CV by Email email@example.com, Telegram @riueoa or Phone +380961044746.