Middle Quality Assurance Analyst
A stable modern US product company is looking for an experienced and communicative Middle Quality Assurance Analyst to join their team.
Unfortunately, the company is able to consider candidates only outside Ukraine due to security reasons.
In this position you will:
• Review the user stories, acceptance criteria, design test scenarios and test cases;
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on new requirements.
• Identify, submit and issue errors to development for correction, and retest once errors have been corrected. Track defects and causal analysis to closure;
• Create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments;
• Assist with software deployments and validation in QA and production environments;
• Identify and thoroughly document product defects;
• Generate clear and well-written documentation for software verification requirements, plans,
procedures and reports;
Our core requirements:
• 3+ years' experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Working knowledge of the HTTP/HTTPS protocol and knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Experience in testing cross-browser compatibility and layout issues
• Experience developing test cases for rapid prototypes and rapidly iterating designs
• Proficient in writing SQL for querying data for validation
• Experience with MySQL, Mongo DB or other related technologies
It’ll be a plus if you have:
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment;
• Understanding the Application/Web server’s infrastructure;
• 2+ years' experience using Postman or a similar tool.
• Full remote position
• Strong international and supportive team
• Interesting and modern projects
The company is waiting to have you on board!
We will be glad to receive your reply.
Please share your CV by Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Telegram @riueoa or Phone +380961044746.