Archive - Middle Gameplay Engineer Unreal
The German company is looking for a Gameplay Engineer to join the team and work on developing game. It values the craftsmanship of classic game-making and the iterative world of live games. Its culture is “Fun”.
The company genuinely believes that only a team that enjoys what they are doing for a living, where the route is the goal, will achieve the impossible.
- 3+ years of software experience in the games industry.
- Highly proficient in C++.
- At least one shipped title.
- Experience with multiplayer games is highly desirable.
- Strong debugging and optimization skills.
- Good knowledge of UE4 and Blueprints.
- Solution-driven and self-motivated.
- English — at least B2 for comfortable working with designers and content developers in a fully remote environment.
Would be a plus:
- Experience servicing a live product is a plus.
- Strong passion for gameplay systems.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 5.
As a part of team you will:
- Create designs, prototypes, implements, and polishes gameplay systems.
- Work closely with the design and gameplay team on characters, abilities, gadgets, weapons, and various gameplay mechanics and systems.
- Analyze and mitigate risk in the gameplay development schedule.
- Consult with other Programmers and Designers on the team to change, adapt, or reactor systems as required.
- Work closely with QA and the engineering team to ensure the stability of game systems.
The working type is fully remote.
If you want to become a part of an ambitious and hardworking team — please apply for a position via an Email email@example.com or telegram @Walution. We would be glad to receive your CV :)