Archive - Senior Full Stack/PHP developer
The UK Intranet software company is looking for a passionate Senior Full Stack (PHP) Developer to support its custom offering. You’ll be using PHP and React to develop new bespoke modules and plugins, and maintain existing ones.
The role also has some client-facing aspects such as establishing requirements and liaising with clients to resolve bugs and ensure effective delivery of new features.
The company provides beautifully designed customisable digital workplaces that are accessible to companies of all sizes, locations, and industries, constantly growing and changing to meet our customers’ evolving business needs.
- 4+ years of professional development experience
- Exstensive experience with any PHP framework such as Symfony or Laravel
- High level of knowledge with React and associated best practices
- Excellent English is a must
- Knowledge of Git version control, networking and web application security
- Comfortability with working in Linux and Windows CLI
- Design patterns
Would be a plus:
- Client facing experience with establishing requirements.
- Experience writing plugins or modules for another software.
- Knowledge of the specifics of MySQL and/or MSSQL flavours of SQL and query optimisation.
- Knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory and/or single sign-on.
- Experience with Bootstrap 3 / 4.
- Fully remote applicants will need a fast internet connection at home (laptop and software are provided) and be willing to work UK hours.
- Knowledge of docker.
- Knowledge of Composer.
- Experience drawing up UML diagrams.
- 20 days holiday, increasing by 2 additional days for each year of service up to a maximum of 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Choose your laptop — Mac or PC
- Flexible hours and remote working policy.
- Private healthcare — after your first year
- Working in a friendly, agile team environment
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can contact me via Telegram — t.me/riueoa (+380961044746)
We will be glad to receive your CV :)