Senior PHP Developer
The company is a part of the Webhelp Group. It is a full lifecycle software development company that offers a wide range of services and customized support. It is engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with our clients. The project understands that only by working together can the team bring more value and reach the goals.
PHP is one of the largest communities in the company, blending in-depth knowledge with great friendships. People strengthen their expertise with a diverse tech stack (Symfony, Drupal, Magento, Laravel, Zend) for the biggest players in the automotive and retail industry.
- Proven software development experience with PHP (at least 4 years)
- Extensive knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Hands-on experience in relational databases
- Strong knowledge of Laravel
- Good knowledge of web development tools
- Strong English communication skills
- Experience in working with high test coverage
- Good knowledge of Xdebug
Would be a plus:
- AWS (CloudFront, S3, SNS/SQS, Lamda)
- Monitoring and Analytics tools (ex Datadog, New Relic)
- Profiling tools (ex XHProof, Blackfire)
- Сontinuous access to workshops and trainings
- Company supports your professional growth plan
- You benefit from a premium medical care package
- Fully remote in any place you want
- Join our unforgettable team buildings and parties to convince yourself we don’t miss a chance to have fun.
The project is developing really fast. If you want to become a part of an ambitious and hardworking team — please apply for a position via an Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telegram (@riueoa). We would be glad to receive your CV :)