We are looking for a Data Engineer for a company from Germany.
Project and Team Description
B2B Sales software in the construction industry to support customers placing their products and services in upcoming construction projects. We detect and find information on construction projects globally and support our users with process management of their early proactive sales activities.
Product consists of a data pipeline processing text documents to identify and extract information on construction projects and a web application for users to interact with this data and perform proactive sales.
Our team consists of 6 engineers (most seniors on backend/frontend), 2 product managers, and a designer. We work remotely with async and synchronous processes following a shape up methodology (2 weeks product development, 1 week planning and technical work) based on SCRUM with close to "no estimates" style.
- Health assessment of our data pipeline
- Maintenance and improvement to data quality
- Monitoring/logging and acting on alerts
- Support with hiring and onboarding of a data engineer
- Ability to work independently
- Great communicator
- Strong Python skills
- Experience designing, building, deploying, and monitoring data pipelines
- Experience manipulating text data
- Storage: Postgres, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka
- Kubernetes, Docker, Azure cloud/DevOps
- REST/HTTP, GraphQL, FastAPI
Send your CV to email@example.com. Or you can contact me via Telegram — @annlutskova (+380931184385)