Full-stack (Java and React) Developer
Remote (with the ability to attend the office in Kyiv or Lviv 1/2 days/week )
We`re looking for a Full-stack Java and React Developer for a stable SaaS company from Austria.
The company works on different software products and solutions in the field of public transport, public safety, maritime, air traffic management and defense with a focus on incident and crisis management. Their solutions are technically and organizationally very varied, but also demanding. That`s why the company is interested in long-term cooperation with motivated team players who would like to deal with new technologies and topics and thus help shape the future of an innovative and dynamic company to strengthen the development team.
You will work together with the team on the Incident Management applications, consisting of modules such as highly configurable forms and checklists, interactive situational pictures or mobile event management. In addition to the implementation of new features and the maintenance and evolution of existing functions, you will also be involved in design and architecture decisions.
We expect from the candidates:
• About 3 - 4 years of experience in software development with Java
Experience with major libraries and tools from the Java stack such as Spring, Hibernate and Maven
• Familiarity in the areas of software development processes and principles (TDD, SOLID, architecture patterns,...)
• Experience in core web technologies (HTML5, CSS3) and libraries/frameworks from a typical web application development stack (React, Material UI, Query, Redux)
• Experience with databases SQL and NoSQL
• Experience in the areas of containers, security, reliability and monitoring is preferable.
• English – B2+
Please share your CV by Emailanna.firstname.lastname@example.org, Telegram @annlutskova (+380931184385)