Archive - Microsoft 365 / SharePoint Developer
A high-performance US law company is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Microsoft 365, SharePoint, PowerBI Developer.
A perfect candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying solutions utilizing Microsoft 365 suite of applications, including SharePoint and PowerBI. You will definitely match if you have a good understanding of Microsoft 365 development, SharePoint development, and PowerBI development.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- Strong experience in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, and PowerBI development.
- Experience in developing custom workflows and applications using SharePoint and PowerApps.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint site management, list and library configuration, and permission management.
- Critical Thinking Skills (Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail).
It’s nice to have:
- Education (Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field).
- Ability to design and develop effective data models, reports, and dashboards using PowerBI.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Design, develop, and deploy Microsoft 365 solutions, including SharePoint sites and PowerBI dashboards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and create solutions that meet their needs.
- Develop custom workflows and applications to automate business processes.
- Manage and configure SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, and permissions.
- Create and maintain PowerBI reports and dashboards that provide insights into business data.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in existing solutions and make necessary modifications to ensure smooth operation.
- Stay up-to-date with new developments in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, and PowerBI development.
- Full remote position
- Support with charging devices etc.
- Strong international and supportive team
The company is waiting to have you on board!
We will be glad to receive your reply.
Please share your CV by Email email@example.com, Telegram @riueoa or Phone +380961044746.