Archive - Middle Back-End Engineering Java
We`re looking for a Middle Back-End Engineering Java for a company from UK.
Company develop a unique platform with range of tools which simplifies the process of testing. The product has been designed to make the lives of Selenium testers easier, more effective and more collaborative.
It consolidates all areas of testing into a single access point, including:
-framework and test development
-test data management
-integration with the most popular DevOps and CI tooling.
• 3+ years of experience in software development
• Proven track record in developing web-app and SaaS technologies
• Strong Java skills required
• Preferable experience in Springboot, Cloud, and Microservices Management technologies
• Experience managing cloud infrastructure using AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Experience in Front end development (preferably with Angular framework)
• Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
• English - B2+
• Lead the development activities of our cloud test automation platform, MaxTAF Cloud
• Design, develop, and implement new features using Springboot, Java, Cloud, and Microservices Management technologies
• Manage and maintain cloud infrastructure using AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Conduct code reviews, provide feedback, and mentor other developers
• Participate in team meetings, sprint planning, and other agile development activities
• Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices
lease share your CV by Email email@example.com, Telegram @annlutskova (+380931184385)