Archive - Middle Frontend Developer
Leading UK SAAS company, who business in the property market, looking Middle Frontend Developer.
Company looking for a new mid level frontend developer, to support the growth of the team as the company matures.
This role will work with seven other frontend developers to support our frontend lead in building and maintaining new client websites, designing and building new pages / features / apps / widgets, as well as maintaining existing sites and squashing bugs.
We work mostly with the latest technologies like React, Redux and Tailwind, alongside some legacy work with software like ES5, jQuery and Backbone.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to take on a challenging and broad role.
● Building bespoke websites / components
● Helping maintain and develop new custom features
● Maintaining legacy / existing sites (ES5, jQuery and Backbone)
● Fixing and squash bugs
● Getting involved with team-building during stand-ups, retros and code clubs
We’re looking for someone who has:
● 2+ years’ experience in front end web development
● Experience with JS Frameworks (React or similar)
● Experience of modern JS tools and features (ES6+, NPM, Webpack)
● Experience with older JS tools and features (ES5, jQuery, Backbone)
● Experience working with APIs
● Experience using git on collaborative projects
● Strong problem solving ability
● A passion for frontend development — someone who is continuously learning about new and older technologies
It would be a bonus if they also have:
● Experience with server-side languages and frameworks (especially Ruby)
● Experience with templating languages (especially Liquid)
● Experience working using Agile methodologies (sprints, standups, retros)
● Experience of TDD and testing libraries
We will be glad to receive your СV by email email@example.com (Telegram @apershikova)