Archive - Middle Node.js Developer
A company from Poland is seeking Middle Node.js Developer to join our company.
What makes us special?
- Our project teams are cross-functional, self-organizing and highly autonomous.
- You’ll be working directly with the clients in a highly collaborative manner.
- This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity.
We believe it’s the best way to create great software.
How do we work?
We use: Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development, Behavior-Driven Development, Domain-Driven Design. Continuous Delivery are deeply embedded and we’re constantly improving the way we work. We are focused on delivering elegant, testable and well-organized code to have pleasure to work with.
We know typing is not the bottleneck, so among other things:
- We have weekly sessions spending time doing things like: Lightning Talks, Katas and Review Board.
- We regularly attend conferences and community events, both as participants and contributors.
- We are open to your feedback.
- We recognize and overcome many challenges on our journey of Continuous Improvement.
Here’s a set of skills we would appreciate you own:
- knowledge of at least one Node.js framework: Nest.js or Express.js
- hands on experience in web application development with REST
- practical knowledge of SOLID principles in your day-to-day work
- attention to write elegant, simple and testable code
- practical knowledge of relational or non-relational databases
- hands on experience with Test-Driven Development
- utilization of your environment: bash, git, package managers (npm, yarn)
- focus on the security aspects in your applications
- creative and proactive attitude
- willingness to cooperate with others and share experiences with the team
- fluency in spoken and written English — we work mostly with international clients
We would be extremely glad if you had any of the following (we treat them as a great plus):
- knowledge of TypeScript
- experience in various API integrations — WebSockets, gRPC, GraphQL
- hands-on experience with message brokers — Kafka, RabbitMq, NATS
- understanding of cloud infrastructure — preferably AWS
- experience with building scalable microservice-based systems
- knowledge of application deployment: CI/CD, containerisation and orchestration
- practical knowledge of frontend frameworks: React (with Redux) or Angular
By joining us you will get:
- Training budget
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Excellent conditions for skills development
- Possibility to upgrade your English for business needs due working time
- Wide offer of Internal Trainings
- Monthly Lighting Talks regarding technology issues
- Wellbeing Sessions
We will be glad to receive your СV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telegram @Walution