Archive - NetSuite Developer
The largest supplier of kitchen equipment in the entire southern hemisphere, or rather Australia, is looking for NetSuite Developer to join their team.
Work in an international team. Not outsourcing.
Development on a really cool project. Possible relocation in the future.
Summary of primary job responsibilities:
● Work with an agile mindset by using agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming).
● Responsible for development-, deployment-, release-, service validation & test practices and their continuous improvement for the front-end and back-end of NetSuite eCommerce platform
● Provide development and support of customizations relating to Site Builder, Web Store setup and configurations, SuiteCommerce Standard and/or SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA)
● Responsible for all technical parts related to Incidents, Requirements and Projects in the solution bundle area.
● Joint & constant improvement of code quality by using DEV style guides & techniques.
● Ensure quality assurance before releasing to production.
● Administrate & maintain NetSuite platform.
● Provide ongoing technical 2 nd level support to all internal NetSuite users.
● Excellent understanding on SuiteCommerce, SuiteCommerce MyAccount (SCMA), and SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA)
● Knowledge on Kilimanjaro SCA version or higher
● Good to have skills but not required: SASS/SCSS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), BitBucket and Git
● Good understanding of web technologies and best practices.
We will be glad to receive your СV by email email@example.com or Telegram @apershikova.