Senior Backend Ruby Developer
We`re looking for a skilled Backend Ruby Developer for an international, fast-growing service company which provides the technology, implementation, and lifecycle expertise to solve business challenges through the lens of intelligent automation technologies like Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence. They have 4 offices spread across the globe and got used to remote collaboration.
- Designing and developing backend system with Ruby on Rails in a scaled production environment
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define features and scoping requirements
- Developing new features for existing ARIA platform and new use-cases
- Developing and designing features with microservice architecture
- Working with other developers and team members to ensure ARIA application is compatible with all supported web browsers
- Collaborating with team and working Agile software development environment
- Creating test-driven development (TDD) and/or writing and maintaining high level test coverage, including both unit and integration tests for ARIA platform
- Supporting ARIA platform’s customers and ensuring high SLA
Qualifications for the ideal candidate:
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent experience is an asset
- 4+ years of proven programming experience with Ruby
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles, including design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Strong communication skills — Fluency in written and spoken English (B2+).
- Team player
- Customer service mindset